It’s often the little things that make life easier so here are some tips to help make each day easier and give you more time to work on what you want to work on.
1. Use a password management tool. I use Lastpass which is free and I can access my sites from anywhere, no searching around for those elusive passwords and no need to use easy to remember passwords making your site security much easier. http://lastpass.com
2. Create a “Site build” folder on your PC so you can upload all your regularly used plugins themes and settings when you build a site. If you create it what the same file structure as you wordpress blogs you can upload it all with 1 click of a mouse.
3. Use a site management tool to upgrade all you sites at once, I hate having to go to all of my sites everytime WordPress do an upgrade or an updated plugin is released. I use WordPress Mass Updater to update all my sites at one. This can literally save me hours.
4. Focus on the Sites that make you Money this is an old one that I’ve mentioned many times before and is a bit more longterm that the other 4 tips. If you have a site that makes $3 a day in adsense or one that makes $30 from clickbank sales 5 days each month work on the Clickbank site. Doing so will generate more cash for you that you can then invest in promoting the less profitable sites.
5. Outsource your backlinking, seriously life it too short to spend hours getting hundreds of backlinks when there are so many places and ways to get good quality backlinks. Good backlinking tools are usually expensive so instead of spending $150 to buy the tool find someone with the tool already to do the backlinks for you.
Sites like Fiverr and the Warrior Forum are full of people offering backlinks cheaply, whether you want high PR links .edu links profile links, links on a private blog network, blog comments or any of the other myriad ways of getting backlinks there will be someone willing to do the work for and provide you with the reports cheaply.
I know that I get far more links when I pay someone else to do it than if I try to do it myself.
I recently bought a Wso by Mark Hess called Never Build Backlinks Again which goes into lots of ways of outsourcing your backlinks cheaply, using his methods I found the following gig on fiverr “I will build you 1500 backlinks from a private blog network of 500 sites each with unique IP for $5” You tell me is that a good use of $5 or would you rather spend 3 hours doing the same thing?
Thats it for today, A Big Huge Thank You to everyone who bought Smart Virtual Assistants during the launch this weekend, now you can use tip #5 to get those under promoted pages buzzing 😉
I am sure you have better tips, please share them via the comments and i’ll sort out something as a thank you for the best tip!